Happy W E D N E S D A Y y’all!!
Whew.. I know I’ve been MIA the past few months. I am truly sorry for this! I have missed blogging my personal and business life! So much has happened over the past few months!
Here are some events that have transpired recently :
- We moved!!! I am SO excited and I will be sharing more on this in the next coming weeks!
- Can I just say I love moving! Yes, I get super stressed out about having to pack but I love moving to a new place and decorating it all over again! This past move I noticed my style has changed quit a bit which has caused me to either get very creative or shop.. maybe too much! ; )
- We are working on rebranding and I’m so excited to see how it turns out!! I’ve been wanting something that truly reflects who I am and where this business is going!!! So stay tuned!!
- The song “You make me Brave” by Bethel Music has been my life anthem the past few months. Let me tell ya.. God is so Good and Faithful.
- I recently shot a bridal session… and her dress.. ahh gorge. I can’t wait for their wedding in July!
- Okay I may be addicted to chicken stir fry. My husband made it awhile ago and I have made it every week since. Top it off with Sriracha and its the best breakfast, lunch, and dinner option!
- Lastly, I shot the most precious chapel wedding in Raleigh this past weekend! I can’t wait to share the pictures soon!!
And… Here’s a sneak peek from the bridal session I recently shot!