I adore this time of year. Cold nights, warm soup, bonfires, kitty kisses and walking around the lake holding the hand of the man I love growing old with. Ultimately, this time of year causes me to reflect on what I’m most thankful for:
– A husband who believes in me and gives me grace even when I am so undeserving.
– My camera.
– Families health.
– Friends that have become family.
– Matt’s leftover cooking.
– Waking up to the warmth of the sun coming through the window.
– Seeing my mom after missing her for months.
– Kindness from strangers.
– Cozy blankets.
– A kitty who snuggles up next to me reminding me of simplistic love.
– Choosing to get back up.
– Colorful leaves + cold days.
– Realizing that I am enough.
– An unconditional love that is so deep that it takes my breath away – because I serve a Good, Good Father.
I will forever praise His name for who He is and what He has done.