Happy August friend!
This summer I’ve been obsessed with sweet peaches! This weekend I’m planning on making a delicious peach pie!
July was full of work and play! We traveled to Florida twice and spent a week on Nantucket with family! It was refreshing and just what my soul needed! We photographed so many beautiful weddings and engagements and booked a ton of weddings for 2018! I was able to accomplish most everything for last months goals.. minus head shots – it’s so hard for me to get in front of a camera! But it’s happening this month. No excuses!
August looks to be slowing down for a bit until September.. then fall will be busy busy busy!
August goals :
– 2nd half of year shopping trip ( I do two big shopping trips per year… from toothpaste to kitty litter to toilet paper).
– Evaluate 2017 and start planning for 2018 : things to change, marketing, etc.
– Evaluate finances + retirement
– Celebrate my birthdayyyy!
– Social media planning
– Order new Stationery
– Send recent sessions into magazines
– Plan fall calendar
– Organize computers/external hard drives.