The month of LOVE is here. I can’t believe this year Matt and I will be married for 5 years! Where did the time go?! I’m so blessed by that man and can’t wait to see all the Lord is going to do in and through our marriage this year!
It’s a month of catching up and getting some hard things done. No procrastination this month. Once march hits we’re back to shooting, shooting, shooting. The last week and a half I’ve been battling the flu and strep and I’m hopefully on my way out. It was terrible friends and it put me super behind on my goals.
In January I launched my Email Newsletter which I’m SO excited for! I will be doing a giveaway soon so if you want to be in it you have to sign up! Click here to get in on all the goodness!
February Goals \\
– Go on a date with the hubs for Valentines Day!
– File Taxes .. I’m dreading it so I’ve got to get this done asap.
– Website refresh
– Update headshots (this has been on my to-do list for months)
– Clean out my closet
– Plan vacations for the year
– Print Bridal Guides for the year
– Two week sugar fast
– Plan Styled Shoot
– Finish reading “The 4-hour Work Week” (If you’ve never read this book – DO IT!)
– Purchase remainder of camera gear
**Full Disclosure – Affiliate links are used in this post.**