Wait what? Did I just say October? You mean cool weather, sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes and all the pies. But where is the cold weather? Like why is it a billion degrees out?
Anyways, September went fast and didn’t go as I had anticipated. We ‘celebrated’ 5 years of being married but really no celebrating took place. We had planned a trip to get away but rather we sat at home because the hurricane decided to come through. But in other news we did shoot a few beautiful weddings and did the most dreamy maternity shoot.
Seeing how we are half way through October it has been equally busy with family visiting, travel, weddings, and possibly making up for our missed anniversary (fingers crossed).
– Travel to London with my momma (already did this and it was a trip of a lifetime!)
– Spend time with Matt’s dad
– Send out all weddings and sessions
– Actually catch up on blogging all the things
– Regroup mentally (I feel like my life had been going a million miles a minute and in some ways I feel lost, so I’m trying to make time for me and get refocused).