Oh, happy day! April is one of my most favorite months. I equate the month to a fresh start, new things. Lord knows after a busy March we are ready for a fresh start!
I’m just going to be real.. This year has not gone as I had planned. Many things happened over the last few months that caused me to put almost everything on hold. It is very frustrating but also I find it funny that my word of the year is – Abide. I have been learning just what it means to Abide in the Lord and be still.
We are preparing to walk into a pretty crazy new season over these next few months. With the start of wedding season, lots of travel, the hubs graduating and transitioning to a new job, taking on editing clients (!!!) and digging deep into writing, just to name a few. All good things. All the things we have prayed for and over for such a long time.
Last months Goals ||
- Celebrate Matts Birthday this week! – We did a lot of Celebrating!
- Host Matts family over the next few weeks! – We had so much fun having family visit!
- Finish up reading “How’s Your Soul” – Did not finish this but so close!
- Ease back into exercising – Doctors orders no exercising for the next 4-6 weeks.
- Finish Spring Cleaning – did this and it felt so good!
- Shoot 2 rolls with and without a Light Meter – didn’t happen mainly because it rained most of the month.
- Start Editing for new Clients!!! – Started and I am loving it but also major learning curve!
- Prepare to launch a new side business with my business bestie (and real-life bestie)! – Still working out details but it’s coming along!
Goals for April ||
- Plan May vacation
- Edit Canada images
- Go through the filing cabinet and shred old papers
- Finish book “How’s your Soul?” and start “Deep Work”
- Clean all computers and external hard drives
- Take inventory of all details + camera gear and order anything for season
- Create new Ads and update back end of the website
Happy Spring friends!