Oh my goodness May is here and I can hear angels singing! We have counted down to this month for what feels like forever! Why? Because my precious husband graduates from UNCC and starts his new career as a Data Scientist at Bank of America! But before he starts his job, we are taking a few weeks off to travel and soak in this huge accomplishment!
Over the next couple of weeks, I will be working like a mad woman to get all the work done that I need to before we leave. A few days after we get back, we have a beautiful wedding to shoot in Florida and I am beyond excited!!
Recap Goals for April ||
– Plan May vacation: Completed!
– Edit Canada images: Completed!
– Go through the filing cabinet and shred old papers: Such a chore but it’s done!
– Finish book “How’s your Soul?” and start “Deep Work”
– Clean all computers and external hard drives: Completed and it feels so good to have a new system in places. Am I the only one who becomes overwhelmed if there is a ton of random stuff on my computers?
– Take inventory of all details + camera gear and order anything for the season: Did this!
– Create new Ads and update back end of the website: Completed!
I did much better completing my goals for April! I didn’t take on too much and my productivity skyrocketed! Also, I set a timer on social media which has helped tremendously!
Goals for May ||
– Celebrate Matts Graduation
– Pack for trip
– Sell clothes on Poshmark
– Plan summer
– Prep and Pack gear for Wedding
– Schedule Blog posts and Social Media while away
– Launch Ads
– Work on Pinterest